Donated media packages are sold with proceeds going to our charity partners.
Since 2006 our donated media packages program has generated over $12million in funding. It involves all of Australia’s leading media companies donating media packages which are then sold to advertisers and media agencies, with the proceeds going to fund our charity partners.
Our UnLimited thanks goes out to our 2016 media package donors, who are acknowledged here.
How our media package program works:
- Media is donated by media owners who sign up to UnLtd terms and conditions.
- Media is purchased by agency/advertiser or barter company.
- Media packages purchased are not to replace existing spend with the relevant media channel.
- Inventory must be treated like any regular and fully paid booking (i.e. guaranteed placement as requested).
- Inventory must be placed within 12-months of purchase.
- UnLtd invoices advertiser/agency directly. Invoice payment terms are 60 days.
- UnLtd notifies media when packages have been purchased and provides contact details of the purchaser.
For any questions of if you’d like to donate inventory, please contact Saarika Shah on email@example.com